|1. All Klook E-Gift Card Code have a validity period of 6 (six) months from the date it is generated. It is the responsibility of the customer to utilize the Klook Gift Code before it expires.
2. Klook Gift Code have no expiration date after credited into user’s Klook account.
3. Gift Cards are non-refundable and cannot be re-transferred or sold to third parties.
4. Purchase of Gift Card is ineligible for earning KLOOK Credits.
5. Unless otherwise specified, use of KLOOK Credits or Gift Card balance and all special promotions, discounts, or promotional coupons will not be applicable in the purchase of Gift Cards.
6. Payment for purchase of Gift Card may only be in the currency of the Gift Card balance.
7. KLOOK shall not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage of KLOOK Gift Cards arising from acts and omissions of the user or any third party.
8. Subject to applicable law, KLOOK reserves the right to amend, modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate these Gift Card Terms & Conditions at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
9. In the event of any discrepancy between the English or other language version of these Gift Card Terms & Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
10. For inquiries, please contact KLOOK’s customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Voucher code will be sent to the registered email address.