Term and Conditions:
1. By using the Direct Credit Service, you hereby authorises TNGD to perform the following:
2. You shall ensure that direct credit amount is within the transaction limit of your respective wallet tiering. Should the amount requested be exceeding the transaction limit, the direct credit instruction may be rejected by TNGD.
3. You hereby agree that TNGD shall not be responsible for any delay or failure to credit your Account where the relevant merchant where the direct credit instructions is made has delayed, rejected, refused or is otherwise unable to send such direct credit instructions to TNGD
4. You hereby agree to indemnify and to keep TNGD indemnified against any claims, losses, damages, costs, and expenses that TNGD may incur arising from your authorisation and request to TNGD to credit your Account or any error in such authorisation due to any reason whatsoever except due to the gross negligence or wilful default of TNGD.
5. TNGD reserves the right at its absolute discretion to approve or reject the Direct Credit Service application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
6.TNGD shall be entitled, at any time, without notice to you, terminate this Direct Credit Service without assigning any reason whatsoever and thereafter,
7. TNGD shall be under no obligation to credit your TNG eWallet upon receipt of direct credit instructions under this Direct Credit Service.
8. TNGD shall not be held liable for any losses or damages you may suffer.