(Terms and Conditions)
1. Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad (“Bank Islam”) or (“the Bank”) is organizing a Bank Islam TruRewards Loyalty Campaign (“Campaign”)
2. The Campaign will commence from 25 August 2023 – 25 November 2023 (inclusive of both dates) (“Campaign Period”). Bank Islam is referred to as (“Organizer”)
3. Bank Islam reserves its right to change, vary or extend the Campaign Period if necessary.
4. This Campaign is for Principal Cardmembers of Bank Islam (Mastercard and Visa) Credit Card-i (“Eligible Cardmembers”)
5. The following individuals listed in the categories below are not included as Eligible Cardmember for this Campaign:
6. All transactions will be automatically tracked by the system. Submission of forms, Short Messaging Services (SMS), creative signatures/slogans, etc. are not required.
Campaign Mechanics & Winner Selection
7. Eligible Cardmembers are required to fulfil the following criteria during the Campaign Period to stand a chance to win the following prizes:
CAMPAIGN PERIOD: 25 AUGUST 2023 – 25 NOVEMBER 2023
|Redeem||Redeem minimum TruPoints of 10,000 and above. Capped at 50 winners per month.||150 winners x RM30 Cashback|
|Register & Redeem||New registration of TruRewards account and redemption to Sadaqa House (any ‘changemakers’)||150 winners x RM20 Cashback|
8. Winners for each category will be selected on first come, first serve basis.
9. Subject to Clause 7 and 8, Eligible Cardmember may be notified further via phone calls / Short Messaging Services (SMS) / mail / email / display or broadcast in Bank Islam’s website or through any other communication medium as communicated by Bank Islam for prize fulfilment.
10. Eligible Cardmembers will receive their Cashback within one (1) month from the date of the winners’ names were announced.
11. Any Terms and Conditions that are not complied with can lead to disqualification of Cardmembers from this Campaign, and other Cardmembers will be selected as a winner.
12. Eligible Cardmembers are advised to read and understand these terms and conditions before participating in any of our campaign or promotion.
13. Cardmembers are advised to observe Shariah principles while participating in this campaign.
14. To participate in our campaign or promotion, Cardmember must fall within the Eligibility Criteria and fulfil the campaign mechanics. Unless stated otherwise by the Bank, Eligible Cardmembers are not required to sign up or fill up any application form to participate in the said campaign or promotion.
15. By participating in this Campaign, the Eligible Cardmembers :
16. The Bank accepts no responsibility for any tax responsibilities that may arise from the prizes or the use thereof. Any tax filing obligation or tax payment (if any) due to any tax authority as a result of receipt of the prizes remains the sole responsibility of the winner. It is the responsibility of the winner to seek an independent tax advice on the possible tax responsibilities to their financial situations.
17. The Campaign prizes do not include any other incidental expenses e.g. transportation whatsoever, unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions (if any).
18. The prize is not redeemable or exchangeable for any other items or cash. Winners must accept the prize ‘as it is’ and must acknowledge that the Bank shall not be held responsible in the value of the prize due to the variation of prices in the market during the prize redemption/ collection by the winner at the time stipulated by the Bank.
19. If the prize is not available for whatsoever reason, the Bank reserves the right to substitute the prize for any item of equivalent value upon the Bank issuing at least fourteen (14) days prior notice to all Eligible Cardmember. The mode of notifications could be in writing, via electronic means or displayed at the Bank’s branches or websites.
20. Winners may be invited to attend prize presentation ceremony or other publicity events (if any) at the location to be advised on a later date. Winners are fully responsible for all expenses incurred in attending the said prize giving ceremony.
21. In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2010, the Bank shall protect the personal data of the Cardmembers. By participating in this Campaign, winners shall consent and agree that their names and photographs may be published in any media selected by the Bank for publicity purposes.
22. The Bank Islam and its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents shall not be liable for the following:
23. The Bank reserves the rights to amend, cancel, terminate, or suspend the Campaign by providing sufficient notice. The mode of notification could be in writing, via electronic means or display of notices at the Bank’s branches and websites. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination, or suspension by the Bank of the Campaign shall not entitle the Cardmembers who participate in this Campaign to any claim or compensation against the Bank for any losses or damages whatsoever suffered or incurred as a direct and indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
24. Eligible Cardmember is advised to access the Bank’s Website from time to time to view the Terms and Conditions and to ensure to be kept up-to-date on any change or variation to the Terms and Conditions thereof.
25. The Terms and Conditions herein contained are in addition to and without prejudice to the Bank Islam Credit Card-i and TruRewards Loyalty terms and conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions, this Terms and Conditions shall prevail with regards to this Campaign.
26. The Terms and Conditions herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and the Cardmembers agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
For more information, please visit Bank Islam branches or call our Contact Centre at 03 26 900 900 or visit our website at https://www.bankislam.com/